Business Week will run from the 1st - 5th of October with the theme of Dumfries & Galloway Means Business.
Some highlights include:
- Breakfast Launch Event - Zest at the college - overview of the Economy, SOSEP, Borderlands
- Digital Marketing seminar in Stranraer Business Gateway
- Instagram & photography for business workshop at Provincial House
- Sales & Marketing Seminar in Langholm
- Women Into Business evening at the Boathouse
- Galloway Glens "business for a rural environment" evening event
- Resource Efficient Scotland - Green Champions training - Gretna
- D&G Means Business: Business Development Day at Easterbrook Hall (we're hoping to have a Food & Drink zone within this)
- This event will also include the Amazon Academy programme for rural SMEs which might be of particular interest to food producers selling ambient products
- Planning your business seminar at Eastriggs
- Sales & Marketing seminar at Dalton
- Resource Efficient Scotland drop-in breakfast event Stranraer
#DnGmeansbusiness will run across all promotional activites. Booking for events are open at https://www.bgateway.com/local-offices/dumfries-and-galloway/events For latest news follow D&G Business Gateway on facebook or twitter.