The Connect Local Regional Food Fund will support initiatives and projects in Scotland which celebrate and promote locally sourced and produced food and drink in line with the priorities of Scotland Food & Drink's Ambition 2030 strategy and the aspirations of the upcoming Scottish Food Tourism Strategy.
Applications can be made through the Connect Local website.
Who can apply:
- Individual businesses in the food and drink sector, including primary producers
- Regional and community groups (both rural and urban)
All projects need to be based in Scotland.
The Connect Local Regional Food Fund is specifically looking for projects that:
- Provide benefit to local food and drink producers and/or communities
- Are collaborative in nature
- Have a plan in place for continuity and for long term development and growth
This grant can be a contribution towards a specific activity within a broader project. Please note that this is a competitive fund and applications will be reviewed by a panel that will meet three times per annum over the next two years.
Applications can be submitted at any time but there will be a submission deadline ahead of each panel. The submission deadline for the first panel is 12 July 2018 with the panel meeting in early August to review applications.